Editor: Zina is a graphical interface to your MP3 collection, a personal jukebox, an MP3 streamer. It can run on its own, embeded into an existing website, or as a Postnuke/PHPNuke/Xoops/Mambo/Drupal/e107 module. It is similar to Andromeda, but released under the GNU General Public License.
* MP3 / OGG / WAV / WMA / Real Audio streaming
* Custom and "Session" Playlists
* RSS/Podcasts (as of v0.12.03)
* Random, non-repeating playlists by albums or songs
* "Skip Track:" Easily exclude songs from albums and random playlists
* Simple Installation (no database)
* Easy to configure:(uses regular text and graphic files for customization)
* Can be used as a Postnuke, PHPNuke, Xoops module or MamboServer component. Drupal, phpWebsite and e107, DragonflyCMS supported as of v0.12.x.
* Has been installed on Synology NAS. See wiki instructions (thanks to Robin Burnikell)
* Can downsample mp3s on the fly (with external encoder like LAME)
* Can dynamically resize images if your version of PHP (with GD library) supports it.
* Localization support: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Traditional & Simplified Chinese, French, Danish, Bulgarian, Croation, Hebrew, Basque, Russian, Norwegian, Turkish, Swedish, Slovakian, Hungarian, Catalan, Brazilian, Albanian, Romanian, Finnish, Greek, Kannada, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Estonian, Slovenian, Polish.
* Many of the features of Andromeda (at least the last time I looked in, um, 2003)
* Many other features (see Changelog)
* Released under GNU General Public License
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Zina
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.